Call our office first for virtual visit availability.
We currently have virtual medicine visits available as an option during government mandated shut-downs only.
- Virtual visits through Doxy.me are private and secure to safeguard you health information.
- No account setup is required. Check in is simple and quick.
- Call our office first to schedule a specific appointment time and date.
- You can access your visit from any updated smart phone or webcam/microphone enabled computer.
- Log in to https://doxy.me/browndermatology for Dr. Brown or https://doxy.me/dianareyespa for appointments with Diana Reyes PA, 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to adjust the settings on your phone/computer.
- At this time expect a call from one of the Medical Assistants to pre-assess for your visit.
- Sign in with your name and enter the virtual waiting room.
- We will connect with you from the "virtual waiting room" as soon as possible.
- For computer access, use only Chrome or FireFox web browsers. You will need to give your browser access to your microphone and camera.
- On Samsung browsers (with Galaxy phones) you will first need to access the internet app (looks like a Saturn image) to enable the webcam and allow the camera and microphone. Also press "allow" to record audio and take pictures and record video. Otherwise, there will be no audio or video available for the appointment.
- Once settings are correct, the visit should flow just like always, and you don't even have to change out of your pajamas!
- Please have your pharmacy phone number and all your medications with you for reference at your virtual visit as well as a pen and paper to jot down notes.
- Please ensure that you have bright lighting and a quiet environment to get the most out of your visit.
- If there are any audio or video issues during the appointment, expect a call from us on your cell phone.