At Tricia Brown M.D. Dermatology, we recognize that your choice of a dermatologist is driven both by the doctor's competency and personality. When searching for dermatological treatment, you need a dermatologist who is experienced, understanding and supportive. You get this caring attitude from all the staff at Tricia Brown M.D. Dermatology every day. Our staff works together as a team to be sure we are responsive to your needs and keep you informed about your health issues. We look forward to getting to know you.
Dr. Brown is a native Houstonian and comes from a long line of Texans. She pursued a degree in piano at Baylor University before attending Baylor College of Medicine here in Houston. Her dermatology residency was completed at OU (The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center), where she acquired diverse training in medical and surgical dermatology as well as numerous dermatological cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Brown is board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology. Throughout the years, she has written many manuscripts on the diagnosis and treatment of skin disease for medical journals. She now spends the majority of her professional time focused on patients and the treatment of their conditions.
Although Dr. Brown spends much of her time with general and surgical dermatology, she has a special interest in the aestheic aspects of her practice. She received extensive training on numerous cosmetic treatments for the skin, both during and after residency. She is on the Botox Cosmetic Physicians' Network.
- Chosen as one of “America’s Top Dermatologists” by Consumers’ Research Council of America 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013
- Doctors' Choice Award in Dermatology, 2008, 2009, 2010 (Among 362 of Houston's Best Physicians as Voted by Their Peers)
- Selected as one of “The Leading Physicians of The World” by The International Association of Dermatologists, 2009
- Patients' Choice Award, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Patients' Choice - America's Most Compassionate Doctors Recognition, 2011, 2012
- Living Magazine's Best of Champions and Spring: voted by readers as "The Best Dermatologist", 2013, 2014, 2016
- Living Magazine's Best of Champions and Spring 2013: voted by readers as "The Best Place for Botox", 2013
Diana Reyes, PA-C
Diana Reyes, PA-C earned a Masters of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) from UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas in December 2007. Diana has been a practicing Dermatology Physician Assistant since 2008 where she received specialized training in pediatric dermatology at Texas Children's Hospital in Houston. Prior to joining Dr.Tricia Brown, she was a Physician Assistant practicing Dermatology in the DFW area. Diana has recieved specialized training in dermatology and is qualified to perform a comprehensive dermatological examination, and to diagnose, treat and perscribe appropriate medical therapy for deratologic needs. Diana is also experienced in performing medical procedures such as biopsies, cryotherapy and intra-lesional injections. Diana takes special interest in diagnosis and treatment of pediatric dermatology and skin cancers.